About C.H. Robinson & ACIF
The Australian College of International Freight (ACIF) was formed in 2013 with the purpose of providing high level education for both C.H. Robinson Global Forwarding employees, as well as our import and export clients. The College is a Privately Operated Registered Training Organisation (RTO) and approved by the Australian Skills Quality Authority. (RTO # 40712).
ACIF delivers all of its courses via this Learner Management System.
ACIF is scoped to deliver a range of nationally recognised qualifications and accredited programs relevant to the Global Supply Chain industry, and is the only operating international logistics company providing this level of education within the Oceania region.
As an RTO, we offer the Certificate IV in International Trade to either existing clients of C.H. Robinson or any other importer or exporter wishing to do the course. In addition we offer the following qualifications only to our employees.
- Certificate IV in International Trade
- Diploma of Customs Broking (selected skill set)
- Certificate IV in Leadership and Management
The purpose of the ACIF is to:
- Help students to achieve their individual professional development goals
- Provide a high level of customer service within all administrative functions of the College
- Maintaining up to date content within the environment of the fast moving international trade industry